Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine Goodies for Monday Made It

Over the weekend I got back in touch with my crafty side and created a few Valentine goodies to share with you.

First off, my daughter Natalie will be bringing these cute little Valentines to daycare on Friday.


We made one for each of her friends.


I picked up a box of Teddy Graham bags at Wegmans, printed out the teddy bear cards, and stapled them on.


I also printed a black and white version on red and pink paper to use for my students.


How do they look?


Next, I created a little card for her daycare provider.


I stuck it to the back of a heart shaped box of chocolates.


Want to make your own?  You can download a copy of these printables here.

Check out all the other Monday Made It's at Tara's blog, Fourth Grade Frolics.


Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Kelly McFarland said...

What cute ideas! I really like the"Beary" good Valentine's Day tag.

Kelly
Lattes and Lunchrooms

The Teacher Studio said...

Love it! I had some Valentine's Day projects on my post as well! You were more creative than I was though!

Joanne Miller said...

They're adorable! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! Happy Valentine's Day!
Joanne
Head Over Heels For Teaching

oh' boy said...

those are BEARY cute…. I love it!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

All of your tags are absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing your creativity! I especially love the one you made for your daughter's daycare provider...would you be willing to share? Thanks much!
debbiedrennan6@gmail.com

Kelly said...

Those are super cute! I will have to remember this for next year!