Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome Baby Natalie

Jeff and I are excited to announce the arrival of our new baby girl, Natalie.


I have a few posts written and scheduled over the following weeks.  I am also going to continue working on a few of my TPT projects such as an Interactive Notebook for Geometry and some holiday themed math centers.  However, I'm sure they will take me a little longer now.  Other than that, I apologize in advance if I am slightly absent as Miss Natalie has stolen all my attention!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable gift! Congratulations!

Third Grade Galore said...

Don't worry about your posts or products. Enjoy the precious time with your daughter. We are not going anywhere! Congrats!

The Math Spot said...

I was thinking earlier today that your little one must be arriving soon! So glad to see the update. She is darling! Hope you are doing well.

Alison Hislop said...

Aww adorable! Congratulations and enjoy your first few weeks with your little one!

Alison
Teaching Maths with Meaning