Sunday, February 16, 2014

Decimal Fractions Notebook Complete - Module 6

Yippee!!!  My Decimal Fractions Interactive Notebook is finally completed and posted to TPT.  


It best follows Engage NY's Module 6.  I did not create a notebook page for each lesson, but there is one for each topic taught and it is organized in the order the module has us teach them.

Here are some sample pages from the teacher directions.




Check out all my other Interactive Notebooks here in my TPT store.  I only have one more to make for Module 7 and then my set will be complete!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing. Your products are so well put together, and they are very engaging. I was so excited to when I won Module 5. The other teachers in my building saw me printing it, and hole punching it to in my binder, and they were so jealous when they heard I won.