Monday, February 10, 2014

3-D Snowflakes - Monday Made It

After 4 1/2 months of maternity leave I am finally returning to the classroom this Friday, Valentine's Day.

I have been busy working on some new decorations for my classroom.  I'm hoping to jazz it up a little for my return.


I'm going with a winter penguin theme when I return so I figured these 3D snowflakes would be perfect.


You can see directions on how to make them here.


Check out all the other Monday Made It's on Tara's Blog, 4th Grade Frolics


Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting me! I LOVE making those snowflakes ~ they are always perfect for that first day back from Christmas vacation, or when you just need a fun activity.
I'm your newest follower!
~ Kristin

Alison Rose said...

I still have yet to try these, but they look like the kids would enjoy them!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Erin said...

I love these snowflakes and they are a lot of fun to make! Although they tend to take a lot of tape! LOL
Erin
Short and Sassy Teacher

Unknown said...

I love making these in my classroom! We also used the same method with red paper for poinsettias and yellow paper for sunflowers!

Jennifer Smith-Sloane
4mulaFun