Friday, December 4, 2015

Show Me the Green - A Fun Read Aloud About Organic Gardening

I was recently contacted by Dianne Venetta to review her fabulous books:  Show Me The Green! for free.  Of course, I said YES!!!!


I immediately began reading it to my 4th grade kiddos the day it arrived.  We had been studying plants so the timing of this book's arrival was perfect.

In this story, two children (Lexi and Jason) enter a contest and discover the world of gardening.
  I love how Dianne Venetta is able to fill this fiction book with interesting facts about organic gardening in a way that not only entertains, but educates students.

I have created a little fact holder for students to store some of the new organic gardening facts that they have learned while we read the book.  You can download it for free here.


If you haven't had a chance, be sure to check this book out!  Your students will LOVE it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.