Sunday, December 9, 2012

Elf on a Stick Writing Prompts and a New Blog to Check Out

I've received a few requests to sell my writing prompts on a stick separately.  I'm not ready to divide up my Gingerbread on a Stick prompts but I've created some new ones for you:  Elf on a Stick.



My students are loving these quick creative writing prompts.  They have been using them when they finish their work early throughout the day.  I plan on creating writing prompts on a stick for each month.  When I've completed a whole years worth I'll also bundle them for a discounted price.  This should keep me busy over the next few weeks.

Today, while surfing the net, I stumbled across an awesome new blog:  Collaboration Cuties.  Amanda and Stacia have the cutest ideas and a well stocked Teachers Pay Teachers store. 

CollaborationCuties

Stop by their blog before Wednesday for a fun giveaway!

I have my first formal observation of the year this Thursday.  To say that I am nervous would be an understatement.  I don't just get butterflies in my stomach before an observation, I literally feel like their is an alien inside me trying to eat it's way out.  You'd think after 6 years of teaching I'd be use to it by now.  Truth is, I'm just as nervous for this observation as I was during my student teaching back in college.  My fingers are crossed I don't stutter my words or trip.   Only time will tell!

So...you probably won't hear much from me this week but I promise a freebie this weekend if all goes well!


3 comments:

Collaboration Cuties said...

Thank you for the shout out! I looooove the elf on a stick writing prompts! So cute!! We are now following you! We look forward to getting to know you!

Our freebies continue through Wednesday, too!

Amanda and Stacia
Thank you for the shout out! I looooove the elf on a stick writing prompts! So cute!! We are not following you! We look forward to getting to know you!

Our freebies continue through Wednesday, too!

Amanda and Stacia
Collaboration Cuties

Unknown said...

Hi, Jennifer, this is Kristy from Teachingtimes2. Thanks for following our new blog. Returning the favor. Thinking of you this Thursday. I'm sure you'll do a great job!!!

Jennie said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your comment to my post. Your blog looks fantastic. I'm your newest follower!
:)

Yara