Sunday, December 23, 2012

Goals for Christmas Break

Oh Christmas Break, I love thee!  Time to relax, visit with family, eat yummy treats, share Christmas presents, blog, and create new products!
 

I'm linking up with an awesome blog: What I Have Learned, to plan out my Christmas Break.  Here is a good chunk of my to do list:
  • Visit with family and friends. We have a little bit of traveling to do this week.
  • Create some new products for my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I hope to create some seasonal math word problems for winter and Valentine' s Day, writing prompts, a poetry unit, and something fun for fractions.  I plan to take a few days of break to be a working machine!
  • Clean and reorganize my home office. I started reorganizing a few weeks ago but got side tracked and never got a chance to complete it.
  • Create a binder to organize my store and blog information.
  • Bang out some super duper blog posts and schedule them in advance to get a head start on this upcoming month. January is going to be crazy.  If I don't post some now, I may never get to it!
  • Plan out the month of January and create some new lesson plans. My second observation is happening this coming month and it's a random pop in. The pressure will be on.  
What are your plans for Christmas Break?  Link up and share!

whatihavelearned
 

1 comment:

Jenny Kime said...

My husband has 11 days off while I'm home for Christmas break. LOTS of family time :0) In between, I hope to clean scrapbook/craft room, so I quit buying things I already have. Also need to get caught up on some scrapbooking. Looking forward to some extra time to plan some fun New Year's & winter activities for the classroom. Sleeping in a few days would be nice too :0)