Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Year New Fix - January 2015 Stitch Fix Review

With the new year brings a new Fix...Stitch Fix that is.

Check out what was in my January box!


41Hawthorn Moni Stud Detailed 3/4 Sleeve Blouse - $58

Have I mentioned lately how much I love 41Hawthorn?  Whenever I get a piece from their collection I am always impressed. The only place you can find their clothing is through Stitch Fix.

I've had a few questions about Stitch Fix's styling cards so I decided to include them in today's post.  Here is the card I got that shows how to style this lovely blouse.


This blouse caught my eye immediately.


I love black so this piece was a hit right out of the box.  The 3/4 sleeves are perfect for when I want to hide my insulin pump that I often wear on my arm.

The studs are cute and sassy!


Final verdict - KEPT!

Next on the list . . .

Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt - $64.00

I feel in love with this sweatshirt right out of the box.


The neck has a cute little drawstring, to pull tight, but no hood.


I also love the pockets.  I would have gotten it, but my husband has put me on a budget for this fix.  I'm strictly on the lookout for clothes that I can wear while teaching and this is a little too casual for school.


Final Verdict - RETURNED!

The 3rd piece I pulled out of the box was . . .

Gilli Kamile Jersey Ruched Detail Dress - $64.00

I loved this dress immediately.  The dark blue is very flattering.


The fabric was soft.


However, either I grew since my last fix, or this dress was sized a little differently than my last Gilli dress because it was a little too tight around my arms and above my stomach.

Final Verdict - RETURNED!  (...but with a request for a similar dress in a slightly bigger size.)

My 4th piece was . . .

Bajee Collection Barton Graphic Knit Drape Front Cardigan - $58.00

I love the black and gray pattern.  It almost has a little tribal feel to it.  


The cardigan is nice and long and drapes at my sides.


It is casual, but stylish and cute.  Perfect to wear to school on the cold winter days when layers are definitely my number one option!

Final Verdict - KEPT!!!

Last but not least, my fifth piece was . . . 

Bay to Baubles Tracy Layered Bead & Chain Necklace

This was the first fix in which I requested a necklace and I had high hopes.  However, the necklace got tangled right out of the box.  I'm not big on wearing jewelry so when I do wear it, I need it to be easy, simple, and flawless.  Honestly, I'm afraid I am going to break this thing or it will get all twisted up and look silly.


It looks cute in the picture.

Final Verdict?  - Returned

So, what did you think of the styling cards?  They are great for showing how to pair each piece with other items in your wardrobe that you might already own.

Want to learn more about Stitch Fix?  Check out what I got my 1st 2nd, and 3rd Stitch Fix reviews.

My next Fix is scheduled to arrive just before Valentine's Day!  Interested in trying Stitch Fix out for yourself?  The best Valentine's Day present you could give me would be to use my referral link here!

No comments: