Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Obsession

Today I'm linking up with Living a Wonderful Life.


So here are my obsessions:
1.  Donors Choose - I am obsessed with getting free stuff for my classroom.  I have had over 34 projects funded over the last 4 years.  If you are not currently posting projects on Donors Choose, I highly suggest you do!
2.  Scholastic Clubs - I can not get enough of Scholastic Book Clubs!  The points, the free books, the sales!  I have collected thousands of books for my classroom and personal library.

3. Thirty-One - My latest obsession is Thirty-One bags.  They have luggage, purses, and an amazing assortment of bags for school supplies! 

7 comments:

Teach It Today said...

Hi there! Do you have to be at a low-income school in order to sign up for Donors Choose? I keep hearing about it, but wonder if it's for the most disadvantaged schools in the U.s. I'm a follower and wish you luck with your new blog!

Heather at TeachItToday

The Colorful Apple said...

Isn't it so great to get a box from Scholastic?! I'm more excited than the kids! And Thirty-One bags have become my new obsession too!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Nope, any teacher can sign up! It's fairly easy to post a project. The site offers step-by-step directions and examples for you to follow. Take a look at it this summer!

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

I agree. Receiving a box from Scholastic is like receiving a present on Christmas!

Bonnie Walton said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower! I ♥ 31...I don't need anymore bags but they're just SO cute! I also love getting that Scholastic box!

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

YearntoLearn said...

What would teachers do without Scholastic?
Love it.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.