Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rockin' Resources

Today I'm linking up with Kelley from the Teacher Idea Factory for her amazing Rockin' Resources linky party!

So here is a quick list of some classroom resources that I absolutely can not live without:

1.  Scotch Packaging Tape - This is the only tape that I can get to stick to the wall when I hang student work or posters in the classroom!


2.  Book Bins from Really Good Stuff - Students place their books and materials for guided reading and centers in these durable and colorful book bins.  We line them up along our bookshelf for safe keeping!
Durable Book And Binder Holders - Primary Colors
3.  No Yell Bell - Need a new way to get your students' attention?  Try a No Yell Bell!  Turn the handle to hear 7 fun sounds that will surely get your students' attention!


4. Super Teacher Worksheet - A website with a wealth of useful worksheets for all subjects.  I love their measurement worksheets.  They are perfect for homework because they include the rulers and protractors on the worksheet which is wonderful for students who do not have these tools readily available at home.

Super Teacher Worksheets


5.  My Smart Board - I am in love with my Smart Board.  I can't remember how I ever taught without it.


2 comments:

Kelley Dolling said...

Thank you so much for linking up! I have been eying all of those cool book bins at Really Good Stuff for years now. I think this is the summer that I am going to break down and buy them. And . . . I just got my account statement from school and I've got $308.52 in my student body fund. WHOOP . . . WHOOP :) Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend.

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Unknown said...

I've got one you should have on your list. I teach 4th grade too and I love the pencil sharpener at classroomfriendlysupplies.com Seriously, teachers come all the way to the far side of the building just to borrow it.
I did a review of them you can read below.
http://www.lifeisbetterwithbooks.com/2012/04/pencils-pencils-pencils.html