Monday, August 20, 2012

Gearing up for a great year!

Ahhh...2 weeks until my first day back with students.  And these two weeks are full of curriculum writing, meetings, and conference days.  Where has the summer gone?
I'm going to keep this post short and sweet!

This week for Monday Made It I created some cute labels for my students' water bottles.  Each label contains the phrase, "Welcome to 4th grade."  However, you can download my labels for free with the phrase, "Gearing up for a great year!"

Enjoy!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the robot theme!
- Michele
MULTIAGE MOMENTS

Darling Little Learners said...

I wish I had two weeks of summer vacation left. I have been teaching for 2 weeks already. This was the start of my third week. I love the water bottle labels. They look very cute!

Jennifer
Darling Little Learners

Anonymous said...

The robot design is adorable! Do you provide your students with water bottles?

Unknown said...


Very cute blog! I am a newer blogger and seller, and love this water bottle product of yours. One of your TPT items is given a shout out on my new post "10 weekly TPT and Teacher Blog Finds" if you wanna check it out!

Take a Walk on the Teaching Side

My Teachers Pay Teachers Store