Friday, August 10, 2012

Sharpest Pencil in the School!

One of my biggest pet peeves is hearing an electric pencil sharpener roaring in the background while I am trying to teach.  Not only is it a huge distractions for my students, but it is an extremely annoying sound.  This year i set out to find a better solution to our dull pencil problem.

After lots of searching I finally ran across a few blog posts about the quietest classroom pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies!



These sharpeners come in three colors: green, red, and blue!  Not only are they super quiet, but they create the sharpest pencil point that I've ever seen.  These sharpeners are quick and easy to use.  They are child friendly and will lessen pencil sharpening distractions throughout the day. 


Check out that pencil tip!  You are going to want to stock up on these before the school year begins!


Check it out!

1 comment:

jen said...

Liliris--I LOVE these pencil sharpeners! They really are super quiet and the points are amazing!!

ps: I'm having a mini giveaway of a place value game (to commemorate the opening of my TpT store) and I'd love for you to enter :o)