Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Currently

I live for the weekends.  Not because I want to be away from my classroom.  No!  Because I love planning for the upcoming week with my kiddos.  I love sleeping in a little late, keeping on my pajamas a little longer than normal, and sitting in the peace and quiet while I relax, read, write, plan, create and blog. 

Next weekend is a 3-day weekend.  3-day weekends are obviously even better than 2.  I think every weekend should be a 3-day weekend.  You can get so much more accomplished.  You can actually enjoy both Saturday and Sunday.  Usually, Sunday is a little chaotic because all I can think of is trying to complete my to-do list before Monday comes.  Having Monday looming over your head adds a slight amount of stress.  Not much, but some.  Not having to work Monday...now that makes Sunday so much more fun!

Now...can you believe it's already November?  It's time to link up with the fabulous Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly currently!


Here's a quick pick from Halloween.  Our "little" Apollo "wanted" to be a banana for Halloween!


Too bad he only kept it on for about 30 seconds.  Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, your dog looks awesome! I put one little hat on my cat and he goes into a deep depression, ha! Can't wait for those three day weekends!
~Andi

Ash said...

I love weekends too!
Your dog looks so adorable! Love the costume!
Snow days are very fun! Maybe you will get one soon!


Come check out my currently!
Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

Lori Rosenberg said...

Apollo makes a very cute banana!
ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Stacy said...

I am right there with you about 3 day weekends they should be the law of the land. I'll have to check out the relaxing music at the dollar tree the next time I stop by ~ great idea. BTW, that costume is ADORABLE. . .it made me smile.

✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars