Sunday, August 11, 2013

CD Fish for Monday Made It

This week I worked on some decorations for my classroom.

My favorite.....CD FISH!


I used glue dots (because they don't require any drying time and I was in a hurry) to glue two CDs together with the shinny side facing out.

I glued on (with the glue dots) wiggly eyes and gems along with some paper fins and lips.


Then I hung them with string behind my classroom computers.



I think they look kinda cute with the blue wall in the background.  What do you think?


Check out all the other Monday Made It's on Tara's Blog, 4th Grade Frolics


....and....

Check out my Back 2 School Giveaway!  You can enter any time this week to win a $25 gift certificate to Teachers Pay Teachers, a free app for The Digits, and 70+ items from amazing TPT sellers.


Happy Monday!

8 comments:

The Math Spot said...

Those fish are so cute and the blue background is just perfect. Love!

Polka Dots & Teaching Tots

Chris said...

I love your fish! What a great idea!

Brandi said...

Those fish are adorable! I love them!

Brandi
Success in Second Grade
Follow me on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I just pinned this idea!
Diane
schoolhousetreasures

Alison Rose said...

Your fishies are so cute made out of the CDs. I have tons of CDs left from my Rockstar theme. Maybe I'll let my kids make some fish with them!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Melissa said...

Those fish are so cute! I love them! :)

Fashion Craze Learning Days

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I've got TONS of old CDs just hanging around - this would make a great project. :-)

Corrina
From Mrs. Allen's Teaching Files

Lisa @ Fluent in Fourth said...

Super cute!

Lisa
Fluent in Fourth