Sunday, March 9, 2014

FlipQuiz for Making Review Games

This week I became aware of an amazing new FREE website called FlipQuiz. 


FlipQuiz provides educators with a quick way to create game show style boards for test review in the classroom. 


I use to make these Jeopardy type games using Power Point, but they would take me F.O.R.E.V.E.R.  Now you can select your category titles, type in questions, and the answers are optional.  In just minutes I had an amazing review for our Mid Module 5 Test. 


With FlipQuiz, questions are displayed on-screen and boards are saved for later use. 


Give FlipQuiz a try when creating your next review quiz.

2 comments:

Deb Maxwell said...

Thank-you for sharing. This looks fun.

Deb
Not very fancy

Jennifer said...

Wow! This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to use this!