Sunday, April 5, 2015

ATB Challenge - Week 3

Welcome back blogging buddies for week 3 of our ATB Challenge!


Every Sunday I will be posting a new challenge for you to try out.   Each challenge will be geared toward eradicating teacher burnout in the long run.  Challenges consist of simple activities, or suggestions, that will encourage a healthy lifestyle, stress-free living, and positive thinking that will benefit you both inside and outside of the classroom.

Here is your Week 3 Challenge:


Do you get enough sleep each night?

While scrolling through Pinterest I came across these 30 Lesser Known Facts About Sleep:


Last week I asked you to unplug.  I am going to use some of the extra time I have gained from unplugging an hour before bed to add sleep.

I am going to start by trying to get to bed 5 minutes earlier each night until I have added on a full 1/2 hour to my nightly sleep.  Doesn't sound like much, but I know the extra 1/2 hour will make a huge difference throughout my day.

How can you add more sleep to your night?

No comments: