Saturday, December 28, 2013

XtraMath Website for Math Fact Practice

Looking for a quick and fun way for your students to practice their math facts both at home and at school?  Check out the site Xtra Math.  It's free for you and your students.  You simply create a username and password, set up your class list, print out your students log-in and password info and your off and running. 


I introduced the site to my students this week and it was a huge hit!  I didn't have to do much explaining for my students to pick up how to use the site.  A quick video plays for them when they log-in and it walks them through all the steps.



The best part is Xtra Math emails you, the teacher, weekly data for how your students are progressing with their math facts.

Check it out!  For more great tips and ideas, head over to Teaching Maddeness for Friday Flashback.




6 comments:

Sara at school said...

I'm glad you mentioned this. I had seen it before, but couldn't remember what the site name was. Thanks!
Sara

April Walker said...

This is great!
~April Walker
The Idea Backpack
Come on over and linkup your technology tips and enter my giveaway!

Amanda Madden said...

Thanks for linking up to the party! I will definitely have to check out this site...thanks for sharing it!

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

Karen Greenberg said...

I have used XtraMath in my classroom both last school year and this school year. It is a definite hit with my students, and I love being able to see their progress!

Kate said...

Hi Jennifer! YAY...NY Bloggers :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm from the Buffalo area, about 35 minutes outside the city. Your newest follower :) Kate
Kate's Classroom Cafe

Susan K. said...

I love xtramath! As an added incentive, when kids get a certificate, they get to have lunch in the room with me and a friend. It's very exciting!

p.s. You can get rid of this "Please prove you're not a robot." Look it up on google.