Friday, December 20, 2013

Five for Friday - Busy Week



Today I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their Friday Linky!



As you know, I've been out these past few weeks on Maternity leave.  However, I decided to pop into school this morning for our holiday breakfast and to see my teacher friends and students.

I brought them some Christmas cards and candy.  I love these cards!  I found them at Target.  40 cards for $5.00.  They were cute, had sparkles, and came with fancy envelopes.  Best of all, they had a peel and stick flap so I didn't have to lick any of them to seal them.


I also made each student a chocolate lollipop with molds that I found at ACMoore.  They were shaped like snowmen and snowflakes.
 On a side note, this week I also purchased a brand new laptop.  It's another Toshiba like my old one but this one has i7 and Windows 8.  I love Toshiba!  Their computers are amazing. I purchased it at Staples because they had it marked $200 off and they gave me money towards it for trading in my husbands old Gateway laptop.  They also give reward points that I can use towards future purchases!

 As for family...Natalie was baptized this past Sunday!  We really lucked out.  She didn't cry at all.  We were able to share the day with close family!

Last but not least, the lovely gingerbread number graphics comes from Melody Bastin.  You can purchase it here on TPT.

Happy Holidays!  Hopefully all you teachers are finally enjoying a much needed break!

3 comments:

Karli Lomax said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Enjoy your time at home with her!
Your lollipops are adorable! :)
Merry Christmas,
Karli

Fourth Grade Flipper said...

When you commented on my fb page, I wondered if that little bundle of joy had been born yet! She has!! What a beautiful girl!! Congratulations to you both. You have so much to celebrate this Christmas. :)
~Holly
Fourth Grade Flipper

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.