Monday, April 8, 2013

Vacation Memory Jars for Monday Made It

Over February break my husband and I, along with my in laws, traveled to St. Augustine, Cocoa Beach, and Universal Studios.  It was my first trip to Florida and I LOVED every minute of it.



I spent a little time over April break looking through our souvenirs from the trip and came across a cool idea to create a Vacation Memory Jar at Echoes of Laughter

I snagged a few glass containers and sand from the Dollar Tree and A.C. Moore.  I found cute little pictures frames and printed off a few pics from our trip.  I then filled the jars with sand, our picture frame, and shells that we had collected along the beach and/or purchased as souvenirs.



Next step, finishing up our scrapbook from the week.  Want more Monday Made It's?  Check out Tara's linky party at 4th Grade Frolics.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your picture! We moved to FL in 2000 from PA and I absolutely love it here! I am so glad that you had a great time. Your sand decorations are adorable!
Laura
TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

Emily said...

Very clever!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.