Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Robots in the Mail and Win a Free iPad

Today I received 2 fun packages in the mail!
  
The first one was from Carson Dellosa.  I love how they use recycled wrapping paper for packaging.  Such a great, eco-friendly idea!  I ordered robot accents, bulletin board sets, name tags, stickers, notepads, and more!



The second package was from Trend Enterprises.  I ordered name plates, gear accents and trimmers for my bulletin boards.  I also got some adorable monkey stickers (just because).




 
Both Trend and Carson Dellosa's robot/gear stuff match pretty nicely.  They both have a black background and bright, fun colors.  I highly recommend checking them out if you are going with a robot theme this school year!
 
Of course, I had to hurry and laminate everything.  I can't wait to start decorating my classroom.  Check back soon for some of my classroom pics.  I still have a long way to go before my classroom looks perfect for the first day of school, but I will be sharing a few things soon!
 
Oh, and before I go.  Do you want to win a free iPad?  Check out Teacher Center Resources for their super cool iPad contest.  I would love to win one of these!
 


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love getting packages! I just placed an order to amazon and can't wait for it to arrive. Cute things you got! And excited for the ipad giveaway. Thanks for posting it!

Amanda
Reaching for the TOP!

Controlling My Chaos said...

It's so much fun buying new stuff for a new school year. I love that feeling of a fresh start every fall.

Unknown said...

Lovely Blog! Thank you for participating in our Ultimate Middle Years Giveaway/Blog Hop for August. I just wanted to stop by and tell you! Thanks so much. Looking forward to it. AND, I am glad to find another middle grades blog!! Be well!
Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections