Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Products Posted and TPT Flash Sale

I wanted to take a moment to give you an up close and personal peak at two (kinda) new items in my TPT store:

My Iroquois Unit and my Common Core Aligned Interactive Math Notebook for Multiplication and Division!


My Iroquois Unit contains lesson plans, reading passages, worksheets, activities, vocabulary posters, quizzes, rubrics and more.


 Take a look at what's included.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.









My Common Core Aligned Math Detective Notebook for Multiplication and Division lines up with Engage NY's Module 3 for fourth grade.  It contains all the printables and foldables you'll need to meet the Multiplication and Division Common Core Standards as well as photographs of finished notebook pages to use as a teacher's guide, and a quick print version to save on paper and time.


Here is a quick peak at a few of the notebook pages you can create with this pack.




You can also purchase my notebook pack for Place Value and for Metric Measurement.  I'm just beginning to work on one for Fractions as well and hope to have it up in my store in a few weeks.

You can snag both of my new products, plus many more, ON SALE now at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!


Teachers Pay Teachers is holding a flash sale.  Enter code FB100K at check out to receive an additional 10% off your purchase!  As a special October treat, I'm offering an additional 10% off all items in my store! 

Hurry before the sale ends!

No comments: