Sunday, October 20, 2013

The MonStore Freebie

I love monsters.  Each year, as Halloween quickly approaches, I hold a monster mash party in my classroom.

This year I found a fun new book to add to our repertoire:  The MonStore by Tara Lazar.


This book is about a boy named Zack who wants to purchase a monster from a store called the MonStore to scare his sister out of his bedroom. 


I created some reading and writing activities to go along with this book.  You can find them here in my TPT store.


I also created a fun math worksheet freebie for you.  Download it here.


Want more monster fun?  Check out last year's blog post about our Monster Mash fun!


Purchase my other monster theme items here.



Have a Marvelous Monstrous Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute!! I love all the monster themed items out there now. :-)

CorrinaFrom Mrs. Allen's Teaching Files