Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Setting Goals for a Productive School Year

Each year I have my fourth graders set goals.  We revisit and revise them frequently throughout the year.  This year, after inspiration from a Pinterest Pic from Teaching Idea Factory I decided to have students post their goals in the hallway.


I took photographs of each child making a thoughtful face.

They cut them out and pasted them to some colorful paper.  They wrote their goal for the school year on a thought bubble and glued that onto the paper as well.


This made a cute display for open house.  Do you have students set goals for the school year?


1 comment:

Alison Rose said...

I love this idea! I really want to do this with my kids. We already did goals, so maybe I will use it for something else. Thank you for sharing!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'