Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Canva

 Today I used Canva for the first time, created my first infographic.....and LOVED it!

What an amazing tech tool!

After watching a few tutorials and playing with the fun features, I made an infographic for my classroom.  I created a poster that I can use to remind them of my expectations during a Think-Pair-Share.  Here it is...


I think my students will love the graphics that will remind them of them steps in our common routine.  It was quick and easy to use.  I started with a template that Canva provided and made it my own by changing colors and fonts and then adding my own text and images.



Can you tell which template I started with?  If you guessed the "Types of Angles" one, you are correct!


Canva was easy to use, even though it was my first time.  Here are a few pros and cons that I noticed:



I made this infographic with Canva too.  

Have you tried Canva yet?

No comments: