Saturday, July 9, 2022

Padlet

Today I explored Padlet and learned about this cool Tech Tool for teachers and students.  Padlet is like a notice board where you can post links, images, and resources for students or peers to easily access. 


I'm a sucker for good templates and Padlet doesn't let down.  They have a few top notch templates you can start with, or you can design your own Padlet from scratch.


I took some time to create my own page on Padlet.  My students have been learning about the American Revolution so I created a timeline of video clips from YouTube of events that led up the the Revolutionary War.  It was pretty simple to create and only took me a few minutes to slap together.  I think it would be an easy way to share links and resources with students and an easy site for them to create their own resource pages.  We are going to work on a research paper at the end of the school year and this would be great for links they can access easily for research.  Students could also create a works sited page with Padlet.


Here is my rated review of Padlet:


Have you tried Padlet?  How do you use it in the classroom?

No comments: