Saturday, July 2, 2022

Who Am I?

It's been a while since I introduced myself.  Actually, it's been a while since I blogged in general.  Now that I've returned to post more regularly I figured it fitting that I reintroduce myself to you so you remember who I am.

Hi!  I'm Jennifer.  I am very passionate about teaching, creating, blogging, and networking!  I spend hours on the computer each day but try to peel myself away from time to time to enjoy hiking, camping, gardening, and pretty much anything that includes being outdoors alongside my husband, family, and friends!


I am a fourth grade teacher in my 15th year of teaching and love every minute of it!  I am certified to teach Early Childhood, Childhood, Literacy, and Health.  I also have National Board Certification as a Middle Childhood Generalist.

I am married to my wonderful husband Jeff who shares my enthusiasm in classic cars. I met Jeff in college at SUNY Brockport.  I attended St. John Fisher and received a master's degree.


Blogging and creating materials to share and sell on Teachers Pay Teachers has been a huge blessing and has helped me place an emphasis on providing the best instruction possible to my lovely 4th grade students. 

We have two beautiful, creative, and sassy daughters: Natalie (8) and Nora (4).  



We also have 2 wonderful dogs, Maci and Max (both English Springer Spaniels)  They love to get into a lot of mischief and keep us on our toes.

Follow me for healthy living suggestions to help you balance home, school, and life in general.  I blog about preschool life, fourth grade life, and home life.



Who are you?  Introduce yourself in the comments below so we can connect!

No comments: