Tuesday, May 22, 2012

All About Hoo (week 2)

I'm linking up with Mommy & Me Creations again to learn all about Hoo!  Here are this week's questions and answers:
 
1) What are your plans for the Summer?

 This summer I plan to create and upload materials for TpT, visit friends and family, garden, camp, and go hiking with my husband and 2 dogs.  I'm sure I'll also get roped into helping my husband finish restoring his 66' F100 in time for a few car shows!
 
 
 
2) What are your favorite Summer activities?
 
Camping, gardening, hiking, going to barbeques, and fireworks.
 
 
3) Do you enjoy going outdoors, or are you more of an inside person?
I am definitely an outdoors person.  I look for any excuse imaginable to be outside.
 
 
4) Which of the following is your favorite and why. Fishing, Hiking, or Camping.
 
I like all 3, but my favorite is hiking.  I love walking through the woods.  I also love tiring out my 2 dogs.  Maci is 2 and Apollo just turned 1 a few weeks ago.  A tired puppy is a happy puppy.  If our dogs aren't tired, then something is getting chewed up.  (Examples include kitchen cabinets, moldings, and most recently - our carpet.  I'll have to post pictures of that one later!)
 
 
Link up - I can't wait to learn more about you!
 
 
Mommy and Me Creations

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh my goodness! It definitely sounds like you have a lot of fun plans going on for the Summer! That truck looks amazing! It should be in a car show for sure! Try to get it fixed up so you can show it off! Thanks again for linking up!

Jacque :)

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Sounds like a bunch of fun!!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
My TpT Store