Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All About Hoo? You! That's Who!

Today I'm linking up with Mommy and Me Creations so that we can all get to know each other a little better.


Here are this week's questions:


1) What is your favorite color?

Blue is my favorite color.  Purple comes in at a close 2nd!


2) What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is pizza.  Actually, it's more like an addiction.  I found this recipe for a Pizza Hut style personal pan pizza and am dying to try it!
Pinned Image



3)What is your favorite T.V. show?
 
My favorite T.V. show is Once Upon a Time.  What did you all think of the season finale?  I am completely captivated by the show!
 


4) Do you have a lucky number? And if so, what is it?
My lucky number is 3!  A fortune cookie told me that it was lucky when I was younger.  My birthday is on the 30th and I graduated from highschool in 03 so the number kind of stuck!

Link up with us!  I'd love to hear more about you! 

Mommy and Me Creations

6 comments:

Jacque said...

That pizza looks delicious! I can see why you can't wait to try out that recipe! Thanks for joining us! I can't wait to get to know you better!

Jacque

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Thanks Jacque! I'll let you know how it turns out!

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

We are favorite show twins...hee hee! ;)
Jen
Jen's Kinder Kids

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Ha Ha . . . my first name is Jen too! Small world!

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm your newest follower!
My favorite color is YELLOW. I'm a Mexican food junkie, and I only WISH I had time for T.V. I DO love movies though!
Michelle
nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

Oh my word! That pizza looks delish. Yum! Yum! I'm your newest follower. Love your blog. Too cute!

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts