Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cute Clipart

I purchased clipart for the first time to jazz up some of my printables and units that I will be uploading to Teachers Pay Teachers in a few weeks.  I have been using free clipart for the last few weeks, but am starting to get bored with it.  I searched through many sites and finally stumbled across KPM Doodles:


I needed some cute monkey clipart, however I was having trouble finding a combination of both color doodles and black line/digital stamps.  KPM Doodles has the perfect combination pack.

COMBO Monkey business digital clipart and black line stamps

Then I noticed that if you buy 2 you can get 1 free.

COMBO Monkey business digital clipart and black line stamps

Loving a free deal, I checked out the whole shop and also purchased some adorable number and gingerbread house clipart.  (I know, a little early for gingerbread!  But, I just had to have them.)  Both came in a combo pack with colorful doodles and the digital stamps.

COMBO PACK Math Monsters Digital Clip art and black line stamps      COMBO Gingerbread Kids Digital Clip art and black line stamps

I am in love with KPM Doodles and can't wait to use all my new digital clips.  I highly suggest you check out the KPM Doodle blog and etsy shop.

2 comments:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

These graphics are adorable!!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
My TpT Store

Amy said...

I love KPM Doodles!!! I check out her blog all the time and I think her prices are great! I also love the fact that she does do the line art to go with the colored images. I didn't realize I had so many sets of hers until I was transferring my clip art to my new computer. lol

Amy
Mrs. Lattin's Kindergarten