Friday, May 4, 2012

Math Fact Family Lunch

My students hosted a Math Fact Lunch for their families!  We served drinks, pizza, and cookies.


Students shared Power Point presentations with their families.  They discussed the importance of practicing math facts both at home and school and shared fun ways to practice.


Everyone who attended got a folder full of math fact games, activities, and hand-outs.  Along with a goody bag filled with playing cards and dice.


On a final note, stop by my Teachers pay Teachers store for the Teacher Appreciation Week 3-Day Sale!
TAD250x120

Stop by and see some of my new products, like Leap Frog Multiplication Memory!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Leap-Frog-Multiplication-Math-Fact-Memory-Game-or-Flashcards

2 comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hi there, I found you through tpt - I did the jackpot too...so much fun. I'm your newest follower. :o)
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Thanks Vicky! I wish I signed up for the Jackpot. I didn't realize what it was until it was too late! I love your blog! Happy Teacher Appreciation!