Monday, May 14, 2012

One Lovely Blog

Thanks to Vanessa at Kinder Love for passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to me! Check out her blog, it is super cute!


There are a few simple rules to receiving this award:

1) Follow the person who gave you the award

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award

3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers

So here are the 15 new blogs that I am passing it to:

1. 3rd Grade Gridiron

2. Mrs. Stanford's Class

3. Caffeinated Conclusions

4. Cog Works

5. Confessions of a Teaching Junkie

6. Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

7. Heather's Heart

8. Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

9. Mrs. Plant's Press

10. Working 4 the Classroom

11. Obsessively Teaching Fourth Grade

12. I Want to Be Super Teacher

13. Teaching with Blond Ambition

14. Two Tangled Teachers

15. 2nd Grade Pig Pen


Check them all out!  I guarantee you will love each and every one!

6 comments:

nicoleshelby said...

Thank you so much! I am working on my post with the 15 blogs now. :)

~Nicole

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

You deserve it! Happy blogging!

Heidi said...

Congrats on the Lovely Blog Award. I found you via the Blog Hoppin Party at the Caffeinated Conclusions. I am your newest follower. Stop by if you get a chance.

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Thanks Heidi! I am following you as well!

Katie said...

Thank you!!! I can't even begin to tell you how busy I've been, but I'm definitely going to post about this tonight! :) Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I'm now following you too.
Katie
I Want to be a Super Teacher