Monday, July 8, 2013

4th Grade Common Core Math Standards Flip Book

Happy Monday!  And with Monday comes Monday Made It!

I had big plans for this week's Monday Made It.  Unfortunately, most of the items on my to-do list never became to-done.

However, I was able to snap together a quick flip book for today.

Lately, I have been working hard on some new products that will be aligned with the 4th Grade Common Core Math Standards.

Problem is, I can't keep them all straight and I'd like to refer to them throughout my products.  I kept having to flip back and fourth between screens on the computer.  Honestly, it got old fast.

So, I threw together a quick and colorful flip book.  It contains all the 4th Grade Common Core Math Standards and you can snag it here for free.



Simply print each page on a different color sheet of paper, cut on the lines, and staple or bind it together.




Hopefully some of you fourth grade teachers will find it handy.  Enjoy and don't forget to check out all the other Monday Made It's!


Oh, and don't forget to stop back next Sunday for the start of my first linky party:  Back 2 School


I look forward to linking up!


14 comments:

Brandee Green said...

This is a great idea. So user friendly. :)
~Brandee
Creating Lifelong Learners

Heflin Family said...

Thank you for sharing! It will be very useful in planning this year.

Unknown said...

I love the ease of having this in a flip book. Thanks for sharing it as a freebie.

FabandFunin4th! said...

I will definitely use the flipbook! Thanks so much!
Bethany
FabandFunin4th!

Lana said...

What a great idea!!

Jessica @ Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders said...

I made the same thing this week, but for 2nd grade! I figured since I'm new to the grade (from 4th), it might help me to have something quick and easy to look at for the standards. I am also working on the ELA one too. :)
Jessica
Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much; very helpful

Anonymous said...

This is ideal!! I hate looking them up scrolling up or down on the screen all the time. My paper copy was our pacing guide which meant lots of flipping various pages, or lots of going back and forth on my phone using the app. This will be so helpful. I just purchased bright colored paper by mistake (thought it was cardstock!). Now I have something to use it for immediately. Thanks for the freebie. On the lookout for fourth grade teachers; will follow you for more tips! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I am new to 4th grade this year (coming up from Kindergarten) and I am a little nervous. I think that this would help me out A LOT!! Now I will just work on one for ELA :)

Kristina Zucchino said...

This will be good for open house or to just keep in my binder for a quick reference!

Thanks for sharing!!

Kristina
Mrs. Z & Company



Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin' said...

Thank you! I am putting this in my 4th grade file for when I go back there!
Alison

Growing a Teacher said...

I am definitely making one of these for myself and my teammates. What a great way to see the standards at a glance instead of searching through the entire list. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Renee J
Growing a Teacher

Nichole Pottinger said...

I love this! Will you be making a reading/writing flipbook?

Unknown said...

Your flip book idea is a great one! Also, thank so much for the opportunities to link up on Sundays--I will have to jump on board. Just found your blog today and am glad I did. I am a new follower. Your blog design is beautiful...

Smiles,
Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers