Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July fellow blogging buddies.



Can you believe that we've finally made it to summer vacation?

Rest, relaxation, fun with family and friends.  The fireworks, campfires, cookouts, and fun in the sun.

I have been counting down the days till' the end of the school year.  My calendar was chocked full of craziness these past 2 weeks after school let out....new carpet installation, house projects, ultrasounds, doctor's appointments, parties, catching up with family and friends.  The list goes on and on. 

Now, I can finally get on my "summer schedule."

And...although a little (or a lot) late....here is my July Currently.



I'd say the last few months for me have been a world wind of crazy.  I've left my poor blog and TPT store neglected for way too long...only to pop back in randomly with promises to return...and then to disappear again.

Well my fellow bloggers, my promise to you (pinky promise this time) is that I will be scheduling my posts from now on so that my blog will not as long without a valuable post. 

And...that is my tip....schedule your posts. 

Starting today I have been working on some posts for this upcoming week so please check back.

Link up with Farley for more Currently fun at her blog, Oh' Boy 4th Grade.


No comments: