Sunday, July 7, 2013

Join Me for a New Back 2 School Linky Starting Next Sunday


I am super excited to announce that I will be hosting my first link-up starting next Sunday.  The link will go live next Sunday, but for those of you who like to plan ahead, the weekly themes are listed on the button below. 
 
The adorable clipart in this button is from the amazing Lita Lita.

There will be a new Back 2 School theme for each week over the course of the next 5 weeks.  I will leave the link open for the full week so that you can link-up at your leisure.

I’m hoping this will give us all a garden full of new ideas and inspiration as we prepare for our first day back to school.  
Next week’s theme focuses on your favorite back to school products on Teachers Pay Teachers.  These products can be yours or someone else’s (just be sure to give credit where credit is due).  They can be paid or free.   Anything that is related to our Back 2 School theme will work fine.
Please stop back next Sunday and link up for Elementary School Garden’s “Back 2 School Link Up.”

2 comments:

Mrs. Shepherd said...

I am really looking forward to this link. Can't wait to read what others post and link up myself.

Erica
Shepherd's Shining Stars

Katie O said...

I just found you on a TPT review page accidentally and I'm really glad that I did ! What a great idea for a new linky! Can't wait to link up next Sunday and see what everyone is sharing!

Your Latest Follower,
Katie
Kdot’s Learning Spot