Monday, July 15, 2013

Fish Themed Writing Prompts and Box Top Label Holder for Monday Made It

This week I focused on some fish-themed products for Tara's Monday Made It.

I recycled an old Lysol Wipes container, created a new label, and will be adding it to my classroom as a Box Top Label holder.  You can snag the label for yourself here.



I also created some Fish on a Stick writing prompts for students to complete if they finish their work early throughout the day.



Check out all the other creative things fellow bloggers have created at Monday Made It.



Don't forget to link up your favorite back to school items on TPT here.  You can link up anytime this week.



Happy Monday!



3 comments:

The Colorful Apple said...

The Box Tops container came out so cute!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Heather Temske said...

Your box top container is very cute. I have a smaller one but I didn't think of using a wipes container which would certainly hold more.

Heather
room 4 imagination

training to be a life coach said...

Thanks for the great info! I'm trying to watch what I ingest as my body attempts to properly digest it then I learn that I'm being bamboozled the whole damn time!