Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back 2 School Link-Up: Favorite Back 2 School Products

Yippee...it's finally Sunday and you know what that means!  It's finally time for me to present you my first linky party focusing on a new Back 2 School topic each week, for 5 weeks.  This week's theme is:  Favorite Back to School Products from TPT.



Here are my favorite back to school products that you can find here at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store:


1 - Pinterest- Back to School Craftivity

Students create a personal laptop with a keyboard, mouse, and Pinterest page displayed on the screen. The Pinterest page can be a personal profile about themselves that they can share with the class. Students can also create one about a friend.



2 - Would you Rather Writing Prompts

This pack includes 15 writing prompts.  For your convenience, two versions of the Would You Rather writing prompts are included.   You can copy the journal pages for each student in your class. Students will read the Would You Rather prompt at the top of their page, circle which they would rather do, illustrate their thoughts, and then defend their thoughts at the bottom. Students should write a detailed explanation of why they would rather do it.  With the other version, you can copy the journal cut-out prompts. There are 5 of the same journal cut-out prompt on each page. Copy enough so that you have one for each student, cut them out, and have students glue them into their journals and then respond.



3 - Back to School Math Problem Solving Pages

This pack contains 15 back to school themed problem solving pages.  Each page contains 1 math word problem with plenty of workspace for students to show multiple ways to solve the problem, a place to write the answer, and an explanation for how they arrived at their answer.

There are 3 problem pages for each topic:
- Estimating Sums
- Estimating Differences
- Addition
- Subtraction
- Mixed Word Problems / 2-Step Problems


I love using these worksheets for morning work, partner work, and math discussions.

I have a problem solving pack created for each month of the year so I decided to bundle all 12.  Want all 12?  Save can save 30% by purchasing my Problem Solving Mega Pack!  You can grab the whole bundle here at a discounted rate.



As a special back to school bonus, I'm offering all my problem solving packs at an additional 10% off, including the Mega pack!  Snag them now, they will only be on sale today (7/14) and tomorrow (7/15).


4 - Here is a little freebie for ya!  Download my Back to School Goal Setting pack at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store for FREE!


This packet contains graphic organizers and worksheets to assist in goal setting as a quick and easy back to school activity.

Included are:

- Hopes and Dreams Rainbow Worksheet
- Goal Planning Worksheet
- Soccer "Goal" Book Cover
- Soccer "Goal" Book Page (make multiple copies to create your book)
- Revisiting Goals Worksheet

These worksheets and organizers will be a wonderful addition to supplement your back to school curriculum.

Soooo . . . .

What are you waiting for?  Grab the image above and link-up below with your favorite back to school products.  These products can be yours or someone else’s (just be sure to give credit where credit is due). They can be paid or free. Anything that is related to our Back 2 School theme will work fine.

I will leave the link open for the full week so that you can link-up at your leisure.  Be sure to stop back next Sunday for more Back 2 School fun!  Next week's theme is:  1st Day Activities, Games, & Routines.  Happy Blogging!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer-
Congrats on your first party! This is the first one I have ever attended so I hope I do it right!!!!

Here are my favorite back to school items that we have posted in our TpT store.

These are an easy way for kids to rev up their math brains each morning! Totally aligned to CCSS.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2nd-Grade-Daily-Math-Bellringers-for-August-Aligned-with-CCSS-Morning-Work-718972

This pack will help students in the first few days of school.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Acitivity-Pack-with-BONUS-Question-Cards-768344

Thanks for allowing me to share and best of luck on hosting your first party! :)

Kim
The Common CoreClassroom at TpT
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Common-Core-Classroom/Page:1/Order:Most-Recently-Posted

Miss Campos said...

Thanks for the opportunity to join your linky party. I'm enjoying clicking through all the links myself!

✰Janine
Kindergarten Corps

Bright Concepts 4 Teachers said...

What a great linky! I am so excited to see everyone's products and ideas! Thanks for hosting. I am happy to be a new follower. I am hosting a 500 follower giveaway that I would love for you to stop by and check out when you get a chance.
-Jaime
Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

Growing Smart Readers said...

Good luck with your first inky party! Thanks for letting me join! -Karen from Growing Smart Readers :)

Growing Smart Readers said...

Whoops! I meant LINKY Party! I'm on my iPad, and it skips letters! K

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

I couldn't figure out how to edit my typo in my first comment:(
I love sharing and getting new ideas.

Mrs. Tretbar’s Library